- 8:30am / 1:30pm
*Boarding 20min prior to departure
- 1 Adult + 1 Free* Child:
- 2 Adult + 2 Free* Child:
- Additional child:
To book online, use the booking form on this page. For group charters or more information, call our information office.
Phone: 0455 074 727
Join us for a magical 4hr whale watch cruise aboard the modern and stable M.V. Amaroo - our purpose built whale watching vessel.
Cruises depart daily from mid-July to late October. Morning cruise: 8:30am - 12:30pm. Afternoon cruise: 1:30pm - 5:30pm.
Your cruise includes:
- Courtesy bus from accommodation
- Morning/Afternoon tea served aboard
- Departure lounge located within the Boat Club
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- Guaranteed sightings (conditions apply)
Our vessel features:
- Fast, comfortable and stable
- 3 viewing decks
- Hydrophone and underwater camera
- Air conditioned
- Fully licensed
What to bring:
- Sunglasses, hat & sunscreen
The Hervey Bay Boat Club - 8:30am & 1:30pm
Captained and crewed by our experienced team with many years of local whale watch experience you're in for a great day.
Scan the seas for a flash or a splash, signalling the start of your awe-inspiring experience.
Watch the gentle giants of the sea spy-hop, tail slap and breach. Hold your breath while courting adults ‘boat’ around the vessel playing hide and seek as they are attracted to the Amaroos bright colours.
Experience an up close and personal mugging as they move in to watch you, watching them. You won’t miss a minute of the action as they lurch from the waves before your eyes. A 40-tonne migrating humpback whale just metres away from you is breathtaking!
Whale watching from Hervey Bay is second to none, it truly is like no other place. Experience whale watching at its best from the whale watching capitol of world.Booking info: * One free child (under 14) per paying adult.
Make a Booking
Passengers are required to check-in prior to departure to collect their boarding passes.
Child: 0 - 14 years.
The check in desk is located conveniently in the Hervey Bay Boat Club foyer. Check in opens 45 min before cruise departure.
1. Whale Watch Kids Cruise free deal: One free child (under 14) per paying adult.
2. All online bookings cancelled will incur a 20% administration fee.
3. If the vessel leaves without you at the advertised time, an alternative cruise of the same value will be offered. No refunds will be issued.
4. Boat Club Adventure Cruises reserves the right to substitute another vessel in the event of unavailability of the advertised vessel.
5. Boat Club Adventure Cruises reserves the right to cancel any trip without notice due to adverse weather conditions.
6. If the cruise is cancelled by Boat Club Adventure Cruises due to circumstances beyond our control, an alternative cruise of the same value or refund will be offered.
7. Whale sightings are guaranteed between the 1st August and 18th October. In the unlikely event that the captain is unable to locate a whale during a Whale Watching cruise between these dates, a complimentary return ticket will be offered. No refunds will be issued.