- 5 hours
*Boarding 20min prior to departure
- Family (2a + 2c):
- Extra Child:
- 1 Adult + FreeChild:
- 1 Member + Free Child:
To book online, use the booking form on this page. For group charters or more information, call our information office.
Phone: 0455 074 727
Discover a unique way to experience Adventure Cruising with our Ultimate Adventure Cruise. Visit the scenic western beaches of Fraser Island. Go ashore in the tender, walk the beach, have a swim, kayak or stand up paddle board.
Enjoy the Hervey Bay Boat Club's infamous Prawn Rolls Lunch.
Complimentary Tea and Coffee all day.
Fully licenced canteen.
After lunch enjoy a ride in our purposely built, secure and safe boom net. It's truly is a unique way of experiencing the marine life in and around Hervey Bay. It also a great way to say cool and have a heap of fun with friends and family on a warm summer Saturday.
Bring along, swimming togs, a hat, sunscreen, towel and a sense of adventure. (A basic level of agility is required to enter and exit boom net & tender)
Cruises and final destinations may vary, subject to conditions such weather & tides, passenger numbers.
Make a Booking
Passengers are required to check-in prior to departure to collect their boarding passes.
Child: 0 - 14 years.
The check in desk is located conveniently in the Hervey Bay Boat Club foyer. Check in opens 45 min before cruise departure.
1. Whale Watch Kids Cruise free deal: One free child (under 14) per paying adult.
2. All online bookings cancelled will incur a 20% administration fee.
3. If the vessel leaves without you at the advertised time, an alternative cruise of the same value will be offered. No refunds will be issued.
4. Boat Club Adventure Cruises reserves the right to substitute another vessel in the event of unavailability of the advertised vessel.
5. Boat Club Adventure Cruises reserves the right to cancel any trip without notice due to adverse weather conditions.
6. If the cruise is cancelled by Boat Club Adventure Cruises due to circumstances beyond our control, an alternative cruise of the same value or refund will be offered.
7. Whale sightings are guaranteed between the 1st August and 18th October. In the unlikely event that the captain is unable to locate a whale during a Whale Watching cruise between these dates, a complimentary return ticket will be offered. No refunds will be issued.