*Boarding 20min prior to departure
- Family (2a + 2c):
- 1 Adult + Free Child:
- 1 Member + 1Free Child:
To book online, use the booking form on this page. For group charters or more information, call our information office.
Phone: 0455 074 727
Nothing beats watching the sun set at sea and the experience of returning to port at dusk.
Our tranquil evening cruise, from Hervey Bay into the Great Sandy Straits Marine Park is the perfect appetiser for your evening ahead.
Enjoy a complementary glass of champagne (or drink of your choice) as you soak up the changing colours of the bay. Keep your eyes peeled for our local dolphins and other wildlife that frequent the Marine Park at dusk. Kick back and relax as the sun sets behind the yardarm.
Early evening is a special time to be on the water. As everyone else heads for harbour marine wildlife comes out to play. You'll find the peacefulness of the water perfectly reflecting the evening light, and the lights of Hervey Bay twinkling in the distance mesmerising.
Package Deal: Combine our Twilight Cruise with a meal at El Puerto’s Brazilian Restaurant ( located in the Boat Club) to create a discount package - contact us for more info.
Cruises depart from the Hervey Bay Boat Club from mid-November.
- Watch the sunset over the ocean
- Enjoy a complementary glass of champagne (or alternative drink of your choice)
- Scenic destinations may include Woody Island, Round island, Pelican Bank and the Historic Urangan Pier
- Watch out for nocturnal marine life that comes out to play as the sun sets
- Can you spot a Dingo on Fraser?
- Package discount with dining options
- Courtesy bus transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Complementary glass of champagne (or alternative drink)
- Departure lounge located within the Boat Club
- Expert commentary on the marine wildlife and Fraser Island landmarks
- Canteen open for purchase of alcoholic and soft drinks, chips etc
- Fast, comfortable and stable
- 3 viewing decks
- Covered top deck with 360° views
- Fully licensed
What to bring
- Sunglasses, hat
- Warm jumper (it can get a bit chilly after the sun sets)
- Camera, binoculars (for spotting wildlife)
Departs from: The Hervey Bay Boat Club - 4:30pm Saturdays
Notes: Route and destination subject to change without notice, due to tides and weather conditions. One free Child (under 14yrs) per paying adult.
Make a Booking
Passengers are required to check-in prior to departure to collect their boarding passes.
Child: 0 - 14 years.
The check in desk is located conveniently in the Hervey Bay Boat Club foyer. Check in opens 45 min before cruise departure.
1. Whale Watch Kids Cruise free deal: One free child (under 14) per paying adult.
2. All online bookings cancelled will incur a 20% administration fee.
3. If the vessel leaves without you at the advertised time, an alternative cruise of the same value will be offered. No refunds will be issued.
4. Boat Club Adventure Cruises reserves the right to substitute another vessel in the event of unavailability of the advertised vessel.
5. Boat Club Adventure Cruises reserves the right to cancel any trip without notice due to adverse weather conditions.
6. If the cruise is cancelled by Boat Club Adventure Cruises due to circumstances beyond our control, an alternative cruise of the same value or refund will be offered.
7. Whale sightings are guaranteed between the 1st August and 18th October. In the unlikely event that the captain is unable to locate a whale during a Whale Watching cruise between these dates, a complimentary return ticket will be offered. No refunds will be issued.