*Boarding 20min prior to departure
- Financial Members:
To book online, use the booking form on this page. For group charters or more information, call our information office.
Phone: 0455 074 727
Board Amaroo at the Hervey Bay Boat Club home of the offshore powerboats.
Enjoy the facilities on board while being in the thick of the action, during racing.
Hervey Bay Boat Club Offshore Superboat Race
Hervey Bay Public boat ramp, Jetty Rd, Urangan.
Sunday 29 October
Race One: 11:00am, 30 minute race
Race Two: 1:00pm, 30 minute race
Make a Booking
Passengers are required to check-in prior to departure to collect their boarding passes.
Child: 0 - 14 years.
The check in desk is located conveniently in the Hervey Bay Boat Club foyer. Check in opens 45 min before cruise departure.
1. Whale Watch Kids Cruise free deal: One free child (under 14) per paying adult.
2. All online bookings cancelled will incur a 20% administration fee.
3. If the vessel leaves without you at the advertised time, an alternative cruise of the same value will be offered. No refunds will be issued.
4. Boat Club Adventure Cruises reserves the right to substitute another vessel in the event of unavailability of the advertised vessel.
5. Boat Club Adventure Cruises reserves the right to cancel any trip without notice due to adverse weather conditions.
6. If the cruise is cancelled by Boat Club Adventure Cruises due to circumstances beyond our control, an alternative cruise of the same value or refund will be offered.
7. Whale sightings are guaranteed between the 1st August and 18th October. In the unlikely event that the captain is unable to locate a whale during a Whale Watching cruise between these dates, a complimentary return ticket will be offered. No refunds will be issued.