- 9:30 / 13:30
*Boarding 20min prior to departure
- Family (2a + 2c):
- 1 Adult + Free Child:
- 1 Member +1 Free Child:
To book online, use the booking form on this page. For group charters or more information, call our information office.
Phone: 0455 074 727
Our Brilliant Fraser Getaway cruise is a 3 hour tour from Hervey Bay along the West coast of stunning, World Heritage listed Fraser Island.
The perfect way to spend a hot summers day out on the water soaking up the beautiful scenery. Or, if you’re in the mood for some fun, cool down in the water in our boom-net!
Captain Phil will seek out Dolphin pods, Turtles and the mysterious Dugong for your to watch frolicking in the warm summer waters. View some of the local regions most stunning scenery. Depending on tides this could include highlights such as Pelican Banks, secluded Fraser Island Beaches, Moon Point, the Coloured Sands and Big Woody Island.
Deals: Take advantage of add-on deals available at the Boat Club. Your boarding pass entitles you to Club discounts for the day. On child under 14yo can travel FREE with each paying adult.
Cruises depart from the Hervey Bay Boat Club from mid-November 9:00am & 1:00pm.
- Enjoy the stunning scenery and beautiful beaches of the largest sand island in the world
- Look out for Dolphins, Turtles, Sea birds or even the elusive Dugong or Dingo
- Learn some of the history of the region
Your cruise includes
- Courtesy bus transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Morning/Afternoon tea & coffee
- Departure lounge located within the Boat Club
- Expert commentary on the marine wildlife and Fraser Island landmarks
- Canteen open for purchase of alcoholic and soft drinks, chips etc
Our vessel features
- Fast, comfortable and stable
- 3 viewing decks
- Fully licensed
- 360 degree shaded viewing deck
What to bring
- Swimmers & towel
- Sunglasses, hat & sunscreen
- Camera, binoculars
What's a Boom-net?
Our purposely built, secure and safe boom-net is a unique way of experiencing the marine life around Hervey Bay. It is also a great way to stay cool and have a heap of fun with friends and family on a warm summers day. The net is a large structure that is lowered from the side of the vessel and easily accessible from the side steps.
Departs from: The Hervey Bay Boat Club - 9:00am & 1:00pm
*Note: Route and destination subject to change without notice, due to tides and weather conditions.
Make a Booking
Passengers are required to check-in prior to departure to collect their boarding passes.
Child: 0 - 14 years.
The check in desk is located conveniently in the Hervey Bay Boat Club foyer. Check in opens 45 min before cruise departure.
1. Whale Watch Kids Cruise free deal: One free child (under 14) per paying adult.
2. All online bookings cancelled will incur a 20% administration fee.
3. If the vessel leaves without you at the advertised time, an alternative cruise of the same value will be offered. No refunds will be issued.
4. Boat Club Adventure Cruises reserves the right to substitute another vessel in the event of unavailability of the advertised vessel.
5. Boat Club Adventure Cruises reserves the right to cancel any trip without notice due to adverse weather conditions.
6. If the cruise is cancelled by Boat Club Adventure Cruises due to circumstances beyond our control, an alternative cruise of the same value or refund will be offered.
7. Whale sightings are guaranteed between the 1st August and 18th October. In the unlikely event that the captain is unable to locate a whale during a Whale Watching cruise between these dates, a complimentary return ticket will be offered. No refunds will be issued.